5 Aug 2008

Penelope Cruz doesn't have much to say about smooching

Penelope Cruz doesn't have much to say about smooching Scarlett Johansson in Woody Allen's new comedy Vicky Cristina Barcelona (out Aug. 15).

"Really, Scarlett and I have run out of lines to say about that," she tells Newsweek. "We're calling Woody to give us some material. People love that subject. The only thing which is honest, the set was very crowded that day. But I don't have anything else to tell you about it."

Asked if she had to do any research for scene, she said: "Very funny."

See what a body language expert had to say about these famous kisses.

The interview then took a weird twist.

Highlights below:

OK, new subject. I read that you take in stray cats. Is that true?
I have a couple, yes, that I have found in the streets.

And you keep them now?
Of course. I didn't drown them in the river.

Is it true that you have 883 tattooed on your ankle?
It is true, but I never say why.

Is it an area code?
No, and it's not a Harley-Davidson. It's not the different things that have been said.

So everyone can have a theory?
I don't think anyone cares. It's my own tattoo.

And it's your own ankle.
Uh-huh.

No comments: