26 Sept 2008

Affordable Baseball Playoff Tix? Call My Boy Barry!

ESPN’s Erin Andrews’ Body Parts Obsessed Upon Online By Fans

ESPN heartthrob Erin Andrews proves that if you pose for enough of these

Erin Andrews Photos

this will invariably happen:

Erin Andrews Breast Grab Animation

And will eventually lead to this:

Erin Andrews Butt Photo

But now we know why Andrews is called “Poopsie” by one ESPN colleague.


The baseball playoffs are right around the corner (Dodgers! Angels! Dodgers!) and My Boy Barry has already hooked it all up for me. For the hottest, most affordable baseball playoff tix in SoCal and around the country, the bookmark is MyBoyBarry.com or call 888 820 8499 and get your SbB ticket discount (code: SbB010).

SbB Girls For My Boy Barry At Dodger Stadium

(SbB Girls at Doyers? Thank you My Boy Barry!)

My Boy Barry (Barry Rudin, my friend here in L.A.) also buys your tickets to virtually every major sporting event, concert and theatre show. So for quick, easy, affordable tix hit MyBoyBarry.com. Or add 888 820 8499 to your address book and you will, neva, eva need another ticket hookup.

See ya at El Chavez, suckas!

No comments: